Monday 7 March 2011

Podcast_Faces of Malaysia

This podcast is for Year Six. It tells you about different culture in Malaysia.

Here is the podcast script:
Group members : PWY, TMS
Podcast (Faces of Malaysia) Script

Details
Text
Intro (M01)
Instrumental music

Hello children! Welcome to my podcast. Today’s podcast is about Faces of Malaysia. Let’s listen to the telephone
conversation below.
N01
Kamal and Sarjit are speaking on the phone
K01
I went to the Culture Fest with my family at the National Auditorium. It was very interesting.
S01
Really! Tell me more. What did you see there?
K02
The traditional dances were very good. There was the Tarian Kipas by the Chinese, Ngajat Dance by the Ibans, and Joget Dance by the Malays.
S02
Wow! How long was the show?
K03
It was a three-hour show. There was even a Batik fashion show.
S03
Did you take any photographs?
K04
Yes, I did. In fact,I have uploaded them on the facebook. You can add me on the facebook,then you can view them.
S04
That’s great. I will add you then.
Extro (M01)
Instrumental music



Here is the podcast link:

No comments:

Post a Comment